Sunday 13 March 2016

The Makeup Products With Boho Chic from MeMeMe

MeMeMe is a cosmetics brand that has been on my radar for a long, long time. I first fell in love with their liquid highlighters back in September 2012, which feels like a lifetime ago! They offered a real budget alternative that did not compromise on quality, or performance. Their highlighters still have a rightful home in my makeup drawers, but I’ve never ventured to try something else. So when MeMeMe contacted me and offered to send me some of their products, I was more than happy to step outside my MeMeMe comfort zone. 



MeMeMe was started in 2010, by two life-long friends who sure a gap for a “cosmetics company with soul”. They took inspiration from Bohemian Spirit, injecting the free spirit feel into their brand. Over the last 6 years, Sandra and Sue have worked with their wider MeMeMe team to create over 120 products. The company is now based in Wiltshire and the passion for the MeMeMe brand hasn’t drifted. They describe themselves as a brand “created for women by women”, offering affordable yet luxury makeup products all year round.

The MeMeMe Dew Pot’s are little pots of cream eyeshadow and they come in nine different shades. The cream eyeshadows give a lovely dewy sheen to the eyelid, which is perfect as we head into Spring. I’ve been using mine on my lazy days, where I want to look like I’ve made an effort without spending ages on my eyeshadow. The Eye Inspire Catwalk Quads offer you a whole range of shades to create your perfect eyeshadow look. These shadows have a baked formulation, which gives you a great colour payoff!

The MeMeMe Blush Box comes in four different shades and each comes with it’s own little blush brush and a mirror. I have shade ‘Pink’, which is such a pretty shade, which gives me a really healthy glow. This is very pigmented, so it adds a lovely pop of colour to the cheeks with little effort. The Boho Balm Cheek & Lip Tints are a very interesting product. Inside the little tin you get two creamy shades that you can use both on your lips and your cheeks. They are described to be ‘handbag friendly’ and I completely agree, what a lovely way to update your look throughout the day. They are enriched with jojoba oil, so the colour is moisturising, but it’s also very buildable. 

It’s hard to believe that these products are so cheap, all of these items retail for under £10(!) and the quality of them is impressive. Make sure you check out the MeMeMe website to hear more about the brand and the products they have available.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig