Friday 4 March 2016

Plump Healthy Skin | La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum

As I get older my skin seems to change every single day. My skin used to be oily all over, but it's becoming drier by the day. Whilst my oily t-zone is showing no signs of giving up, my cheeks are very dehydrated. Therefore a serum which can give my cheeks a moisture boost, whilst not disrupting my oily skin is a really important part of my routine. 




The Hydraphase Intense Serum* is the latest brainchild of La Roche-Posay. It's a moisturising facial serum which has been enriched with La Roche-Posay's famous Thermal Spring Water. It's well know for its soothing and anti-irritating properties, meaning that it's good at treating dry skin whilst not aggravating more oily and sensitive skin. It also includes hyaluronic acid, which is a great ingredient which helps your skin soak up the moisture. 

The Hydraphase Intense Serum comes packaged in the classic La Roche-Posay box. The bottle design is very simple, with a handy pump to dispense the serum. The serum is very similar to a lot of the other serums I've tried. However, the Hydraphase Intense Serum is more water-like in consistency and it has a clear formula. As you apply it to the skin it actually feels quite wet and water-like, but it quickly absorbs into the skin without being greasy or sticky. After applying the serum to the skin, it instantly looks plumper and more refreshed and hydrated. I've been applying this both in the morning and the evening after cleansing, it leaves a great base for makeup and it helps reduce skin tightness if you apply it over night. 

All in all, this is a lovely serum and it's great if you're looking for something to rescue your winter skin ready for spring. You can pick it up right now at Escentual here, for £19.90
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig