Friday 18 March 2016

My Little Bubble Box

This months box from ‘My Little Box’ is filled with pastel products and pretty details. Dubbed the ‘My Little Bubble Box’ the box aims to float us into Spring season. There is lots to explore inside the box, in fact, it’s actually bursting at the seams. As always inside the box we get the My Little Box magazine, which is full of lovely articles and imagery. This month we also received a little card, which has a balloon attached. 



This months box is FULL of beauty items, instead of the usual lifestyle/beauty combination. The first thing I notice as I open the box is a hairbrush, which is finished in a blue print. On the reverse the brush says ‘Be Cooler’ which I think is a pretty touch, a girl can never have too many hairbrushes right? In my box this month, there was actually three items from My Little Beauty; first we have the Bubble Blush Lip & Cheek Tint. This comes in a very pretty shade, which looks perfect for this season. Next in the box is a Makeup Applicator Sponge from My Little Beauty (My Little Box’s internal beauty brand). Applicator Sponges are a great way of applying makeup in springtime, as they offer a light non-cakey finish. My third product was actually an added extra, as an apology for receiving a repeat product last month. It’s a liquid eyeliner pen, perfect for creating a cat eye flick.

There is also two products from external brands this month. First up we have Magique New Skin from Garancia Pschitt. This is a French skincare item, which is a skin peel, that aims to be non-abrasive. I love getting a new mascara sample, as mascara is an absolute weakness of mine! The Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara aims to give volume and definition to your lashes. 

Whilst this isn’t my favourite box this year, you cannot disagree that this months box is bursting at the seams with interesting beauty items. My Little Box is a subscription service costing £11 a month, plus £3.95 P&P. It's my favourite subscription box of all time and I highly recommend grabbing a subscription! Check out the website here: mylittlebox.co.uk
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig