Tuesday 1 March 2016

My kikki.K Stationery Haul

I was at work casually minding my own business when my colleague decided me her new kikki.K goodies. She’d recently been in London and felt drawn into this fabulous new stationery shop. She failed to leave the shop empty handed and now she was showing me her new notebooks. They are absolutely beautiful, the colours were exquisite, they were finished with gold details and they were really good quality. It wasn’t long before I found myself on the kikki.K website buying my own stash of stationery.

Naturally I had to come here and share my new found kikki.K love with everyone. I know that so many of us are huge stationery fans and it was only fair to fill your feeds with a fresh stationery brand.



The first thing I popped in my basket was the DIY Sticker Book in the Inspiration theme. This is a stunning sticker book, which is full of pretty stickers, finished with pictures, quotes and gold detailing.  I’m going to love using these on my scrapbook and probably all over my house. On a similar theme I picked up the Square Confetti Notepad, which is a pad with 120 pages of printed-paper. The notepad has 30 different designs, so it’s perfect for albums and scrapbooks. I’m going to use mine for some of my blogging backgrounds.

I’m a sucker for a nice postcard, so the pack of Quote Cards in the Be Brave theme were never going to go unnoticed. Again these are stunning little cards, finished in beautiful gold typography. They come packaged in a beautiful box and they even come with a wooden stand so you put your favourite on display. I also decided to pick up the Be Brave Notebook, which is a hard backed notebook finished with a blue watercolour print and gold lettering. To finish off my haul I picked up the Metallic Gel Pens, which I think will be amazing for my scrapbook, I’ve wanted a set like this for ages!


I’d love to know what you think of kikki.K because I’m utterly obsessed! I’ve love to hear about your favourite products or all about some of your favourite stationery brands. You can shop in the kikki.K store in London or on the kikki.K website.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig