Tuesday 29 March 2016

Lately I've Been Reading... | Blogger Reads

It's been quite some time since I shared a 'reading list' on Hope, Freedom, Love. Back in the day it would be quite a frequent affair, but these days I really struggle to find the time to read anything. However, recently I've been taking the time to find magazines that are away from the mainstream. So today I wanted to share a quick post, to show you my favourite blogger reads that grace my bedside table for night time reading!

Blogosphere Magazine
I actually bought the first every issue of Blogosphere Magazine and I thought it was about time I got reacquainted. I was actually very excited to see Lily Pebbles on the cover, but also one of my favourite bloggers Alice, has written a feature inside too. Blogosphere Magazine is a magazine written by bloggers for bloggers and it's available internationally. Each magazine is split into six sections; beauty, fashion, food, travel, lifestyle and photography. Each section is full of amazing articles about interesting topics, full of the best bits of the blogging world. Inside you can find guides, interviews and first person pieces, so there’s really something for everyone. Learn more about Blogosphere Magazine here



Frankie Magazine
I actually found this magazine in Germany, as I was looking for something to entertain me in the airport, that was actually available in English. Frankie Magazine is actually a bi-monthly magazine which comes from Australia. It's mainly aimed at women (and men), who are interested in design, art, photography, fashion, travel, music, craft, interiors and real-life stories. What caught my eye was that this issue was that it was stuffed full of awesome extras (gift tags, cards, pull-out notepaper and a wall planner). However I quickly fell in love with the content, the subjects and the stunning photography!



Let me know about your favourite reads in the comments below, I need some inspiration! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig