Friday 11 March 2016

Face Wipe Innovation From Bioderma

I’ve not used a makeup wipe on my face for at least three years. When I was a student I listened to what I reading about makeup wipes and I rapidly deleted them from my skincare routine. So it’s safe to say that letting a makeup wipe back into my life is a pretty big deal. The Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes* have been causing a stir for across shores quite a while, but now thanks to Escentual they are available right here in the UK. The Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes aim to give us an on-the-go option for quick and easy cleansing. 



Instead of being soaked in ingredients that strip our skin, leaving it sore and dry, the Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes are super-gentle. They are designed for even the most sensitive skin, for quick and efficient makeup removal. They come packaged in familiar wipe packaging, in a pretty pink shade. Inside the pack, you get 25 wipes, which are actually quite large, bigger than others I’ve tried in the past.

Each wipe is infused with micellar solution, formulated without alcohol or parabens. I’ve used these all over my face; both for my foundation and for my eye makeup, which is removed with ease. They do not sting or hurt my eyes, the solution doesn’t upset or unbalance the skin, and it just leaves the skin feeling clean and soft.

Bioderma say that the Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes are suitable for use twice a day, seven days a week. Whilst they won’t be replacing my normal cleansing routine, they will be a handy addition to my travel makeup bag. These would be perfect for plane journeys, makeup emergencies or those late nights where removing your makeup feels like an impossible chore. You can pick up the Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes from Escentual for £7 here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig