Saturday 6 February 2016

The Golden Brown Eyeshadow Stick by KIKO

KIKO was definitely one of my favourite brands last year. I tried a few products and I became quickly obsessed with the quality and the formulations. Of all the products I’ve tried, my favourite product has to be the Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows. I was almost a bit cautious to try them at first as they get some rave reviews on the bloggersphere. When I went to place my KIKO order, I had five different shades in my basket and it was pretty hard to whittle it down. I first started with the started with the Golden Mauve shade, which is a stunning pink-purple shade. 





What I love about these is that the formula is incredibly creamy, so it is really easy to apply to your eyelid and doesn’t drag or pull. The colour is really pigmented and it’s really easy to blend. After blending they set in place and they set in place and they don’t move for the rest of the day. They look fabulous on their own, but they also provide a great base for other eyeshadows to go on top. 

I recently expanded by collection and added the shade ‘Golden Brown’ which I’ve swatched above. What I love is that this shade is more of a neutral colour, which means it’s a shade I can use on a daily basis. It’s a very pretty taupe shade, which is finished with some pretty golden shimmer. It’s work suitable and you can layer literally any colour over the top to give it a bit of a golden finish.

I absolutely love this shade, when you consider that it’s only £6.90, you’re getting a lot for your money and you’re compromising on very little. I think it might be time to expand the collection a little further…
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig