Monday 11 January 2016

Travel Friendly Eyeliner from Urban Decay

I travel so much with work, so I'm always on the hunt for the next product that makes my life that little bit easier. When I was in my teens I was obsessed with eyeliner, I never went anywhere without it! In every picture I'm sporting heavy panda eyes, which wasn't the best look and it definitely put me off using it in my early twenties. Now I'm back on the eyeliner band wagon and I love that a little bit of eyeliner can add some extra definition to whatever look I'm going for. 

The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Pencil (what a name!) is the latest addition to my makeup bag and it's something that is getting a lot of love whilst I'm away traveling at the moment. They come in a variety of colours, but I opted for the Crave/Venus option, which sports a black shade paired with a sparkly nude. The pencil itself is made with jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil - which makes the pencil very soft to the touch, which means it glides on. You have a few moments to work with the formula and then it sets with a waterproof finish.

This is the perfect travel companion, as I love using a nude eyeliner during the day, as it helps make me look a little less jet lagged. I also love to wear a darker shade in the evening, as it makes me look like I've put in a bit more effort, when I actually want to be in bed. Top marks for this handy pencil, especially as it's only £12.50 (here). 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig