Sunday 10 January 2016

Tinsel Toes by Rimmel London | NOTD

It's been ages since I shared my traditional Sunday nail polish posts. It's January and it's a new year, so I thought it was about time I bought them back! 



If you're looking for a glitter polish with a bit of a difference, you'll love the 'Love Glitter' polishes from Rimmel London. We're talking chunks of glitter in a variety of different shapes and styles, which looks incredible over any colour. One coat adds some subtle sparkle, but two coats has some serious bling to offer to your manicure! This one is 'Tinsel Toes' which has a rose gold colour scheme, paired with silver and dark blue. There are tons of other shades though, which are equally gorgeous, I have my eye on 'Crush On You' which has blue and green holographic chunks.

You can pick up the Love Glitter polishes from Rimmel London for £3.99 from Boots here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig