Monday 4 January 2016

Pistachio Ice Cream | An Innovative Scent from The Library of Fragrance

Over the last year, since The Library of Fragrance launched in Boots they've take the bloggersphere by storm, creating scent after scent that blows us all away. In celebration of their first birthday and being stocked in over 400 Boots stores, they are bringing new scents to the store. The new scents are five of their top sellers from their own website; OudPaperbackPistachio Ice CreamSalt Air and Wet Garden. If you missed my review of the Paperback fragrance, you should click here and check it out as it is beautiful. Today's post is dedicated to Pistachio Ice Cream, yes Pistachio Ice Cream in a perfume!



In case you don't know much about The Library of Fragrance, they have been around since 1996, beginning with just three scents. They are now a worldwide brand, doing incredibly well in Boots here in the UK, where you can currently pick up 56 of their luscious scents from Boots. The Library of Fragrance actually have over 300 scents in total and you can buy a larger selection via the The Library of Fragrance website. Their whole remit is to make scents are made to be simple and uncomplicated. They aim is to capture one single scent at a time, creating the scents that surround us all day every day, but are often under appreciated. 

There's something that is really comforting about the  Pistachio Ice Cream scent. I think it's because it reminds me of getting cosy on the sofa or being on holiday in the fresh Italian air. Is there much better than the smell of fresh ice cream when you're on holiday? That's exactly what the Pistachio Ice Cream perfume reminds me of! I've said it before and I'll probably say it again, but I honestly do not know how The Library of Fragrance does it! They capture these scents almost effortlessly, taking our favourite scents and making them so wearable and simple. This honestly smells just like a bowl of my favourite ice cream. As you spray it you get a really delicious sweetness, which has a really nutty undertone to it. It almost smells a bit like marzipan or something a bit almond-y. 

Now I know what you might be thinking; "why on earth would you want to smell like ice cream"? However, you can trust me when I say that it just smells like a delicious perfume. People often catch a whiff of my perfumes from The Library of Fragrance and the first thing they say it "Ooh that reminds me of something". 

I dare you to pop into a Boots store and try The Library of Fragrance. You'll find yourself browsing the bottles and reliving lots of lovely memories. I challenge you to walk away without buying one, especially as they only retail for £15 each (or two for £25)
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig