Friday 22 January 2016

Inside My Sample Drawer: Monu Oil

The latest series on Hope, Freedom, Love is ‘Inside My Sample Drawer’. It’s dedicated to providing mini reviews on the samples that have been clogging up my makeup stash. So once a week, I'll be sharing a cute miniature fresh from my sample drawer and sharing my first impressions of the product. Today I'm talking about the MONUSpa Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil.





My shower is still completely completely unusable, being a complete shower addict, it's tough for me to bare. I'm making do by rattling through the bath samples that have lived unloved in my 'bath time/relaxation time' drawer for so long! Weirdly, after writing my 'Introduction To Monu' blog post, I found this beauty hiding in my stash!

The Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil was designed by MONUSpa to give you a spa-like experience from your own home. Lets start by saying that this smells incredible; it's a mixture of Ginger, Lemongrass and Orange which is very aromatic. I know that not everybody is a fan of the ginger scent, but this really is just perfect after a long tiring day. After pouring some of the oil under the running water, it fills the room with the most beautiful ginger scent. It definitely gives you that spa feeling, as the scent lingers both in the home and your skin after pamper time has finished. 

This product is designed to be multi purpose; you can use it as a body oil for hydration, you can use it as a massage oil, or you can use it in the shower and bath. Luckily the Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil doesn't just smell good! There is a lot of goodness added too, as Calendula, Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamins A and E are added to the Ginger, Lemongrass and Orange essential oils. This means that as you get out the bath, you can instantly feel your skin feeling nourished. Your skin feels lovely and soft, even without moisturising afterwards. I've actually used this product as a normal body oil, but I definitely much prefer using this in the bath. In fact, since the bank holiday I've slowly watched this product disappear!

The Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil retails for £26 for 100ml from the Monu website, which I think is pretty reasonable. The good news is that if you're not a fan of ginger, MONUSpa actually make a wide selection of oils, so there are three other scents to choose from. I love the sound of the MONUSpa Calming Vanilla Body Oil - which is a blend of vanilla and citrus oils. Have you used anything from Monu? I'd love to know what you think of the brand!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig