Tuesday 12 January 2016

Bringing Polaroids Back

For today's lifestyle post, I thought I'd share my thoughts on one of my favourite Christmas gifts from this year. What is weird is that the bloggersphere has been going mad for instant cameras for a couple of years now, yet I never got the bug. I think I felt that the cameras were all just a bit basic and that I wouldn't get any use of them. Out of nowhere mid-December, I suddenly felt the urge to research Instant Cameras and I stumbled across the Instax Neo Classic camera range from Fujifilm. It offered the fun of an instant camera, whilst offering a few more technical options. The camera is also known has the Instax Mini 90 and it offers control over the flash and the level of light in each picture. It also gives you the option to switch between modes, there is a mode for parties, children, landscapes and a few others. 



I've really been enjoying experimenting with this camera and bringing some instant photograph fun to our family. Using a polaroid camera certainly takes some practice - it's not quite the "point and shoot" mentally that we're used to in 2016. Instead you have to give your photographs some real thought, as each shot basically costs £1 to produce! I'm definitely going to enjoy having this camera in my collection, I'm sure it will feature in many other blog posts in the future! 


You can pick up the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 from Amazon for £119. If you're lucky you can grab it in a sale for £75, I got mine from Urban Outfitters!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig