Wednesday 13 January 2016

All The Glow From Josie Maran

I’m someone who craves glow and glitter all year round, so I’m not about to give it up just because Christmas has been and gone. I first fell in love with Josie Maran before I'd even tried a single product. The brand kept popping up on YouTube and I felt like I needed to try something. So I first tried the Coconut Watercolour Cheek Gelée and I was hooked from there on in. Being a bit of a highlighting obsessive, the next products on my wishlist were the illuminating products. Enter the Whimsical Wonder Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Trio...



The Whimsical Wonder Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Trio was released at Christmas time in Sephora. The set had three miniature products from the Josie Maran Enlightenment Illuminizing lineup and it just seemed like the perfect way to try the range. The Enlightenment shade from Josie Maran is a champagne hue, which aims to mimic natural light. It is infused with "multicolored luster pigments" which aim to capture and reflect light, which is very similar to the Hourglass range of products.

Each of the three products comes cases in stunning gold packaging, it's definitely a treat for your eyes long before it even reaches your skin. What is special about the products from Josie Maran, is that they are all enriched in some way. For example, the Coconut Watercolour Cheek Gelée is made with 50% pure coconut water. The Enlightenment Illuminizing lineup is enriched with nourishing Argan Oil, which aims to hydrate the skin. Whilst other ingredients (such as madonna lily and poets narcissus) aim to brighten and even your complexion.

Inside the set I got; the Argan Enlightenment Illuminizerwhich is a liquid highlighter, the Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand, which is a cream stick highlighter and finally the Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil, which is the more traditional powder highlighter. I've been loving using each of these products as they all can be used in such different ways. I've been using two pumps of the Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer mixed with my foundation, to give my skin a new year glow. I've been using the Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand on the tops of my cheekbones and on my brow bone. Finally I've been using the Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil all over the skin wherever I need a little extra glow (on the bridge of my nose and in the corners of my eyes). 

I love that all of these products are so versatile! Not only are they multi-purpose, but they are also a really handy size for traveling. All the products are made without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates, the only downside is that the products are only available in the USA. If you're planning a holiday anytime soon, put these on your wishlist, you won't regret it!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig