Sunday 20 December 2015

The Regal Wardrobe | A Dream Palette from bareMinerals

I love that feeling when you are really glad that you splashed your cash on a product. Sometimes I'm definitely guilty of spending money on things that I later regret, or that don't deserve the hype. When I saw the bareMinerals collection for Christmas this year, my heart had a little flutter. I thought last years collection was special, but this was something on another scale. It really is phenomenal, I love it all from the packaging with the gold detailing, to the products inside the beautiful boxes. So when I wondering through Heathrow airport, there was no doubt that I was going to pay a visit to the bareMinerals counter.




Weirdly, before my trip to the bareMinerals counter, I had not even spotted 'The Regal Wardrobe' (£35 here). However, as soon as I saw it I knew it would be coming home with me. The Regal Wardrobe comes in a stunning white box, which is decorated with gold detailing. Inside the box, there is a really elegant palette, it's a gorgeous red-wine colour, also with gold detailing. Inside the palette itself, you get eight eyeshadows, two blushers, a bronzer and an Luminizer.

What really drew me in to The Regal Wardrobe was the range of stunning purple tone eyeshadows, which happen to be my latest weakness. Since discovering that purple eyeshadows are a great match for my green eyes, I've been a little relentless. The eight eyeshadows include the three purple shades (Romp, Flash and Regal), but there is also a range of browns (Cognac, Namaste and Treasure Hunt) plus a matte beige (Natural) and a white shade (500 Thread Count). The formula of these are incredible, they are really pigmented, they blend beautifully and they just look incredible on the eye (my boyfriend even noticed I was wearing "something new" which is very rare). 

The two blushers include The Love Letter, which is a lovely plum-pink shade and The Summer Fling which is more of a classic pink shade. The bronzer is the shade The Skinny Dip which is quite a dark shade, but it's actually not too pigmented, so it's easy to use. Lastly we have the Luminizer, in the shade The Brilliant Sunset, which again isn't particularly pigmented, but it's a very pretty colour.

All-in-all, I'm really impressed with this palette and it hasn't actually left my dressing table since I first used it. If I had one bad thing to say about it, I would just say that I wish it had plastic packaging. This would make the most perfect travel palette, if you could trust it to survive in your handbag. I would honest encourage you all to check it out if you have the chance, the quality, formula and presentation of this palette is phenomenal. 

The Regal Wardrobe retails for £35, which you can pick up from Escentual here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig