Saturday 12 December 2015

Skinny Meets Chubby | Christmas from Clinique

Christmas might be rapidly approaching, but I'm not quite finished with my gift suggestions. Today I wanted to give you a closer look at one of the Christmas sets from Clinique. I'm never normally obsessed with the Christmas sets from Clinique, but this year it's been a bit relentless. I actually had a hard job just picking one of the Clinique makeup sets, they all have such a great selection of products at a bargain price. In the end I picked up the Skinny Meets Chubby Set (£28 here).



The reason I picked the Skinny Meets Chubby set in the end, was down to the Chubby Stick Shadow Tints. I've wanted to try these chubby eyeshadows literally since the moment they launched and the need for them hasn't gone away. Normally the Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes retail for £17 each, so they are quite pricey (especially when you can't just pick one shade that you want). 

The Skinny Meets Chubby set, comes in a super cute mini box, which is finished with a picture of the products and a purple colour scheme. In the box you get three mini Chubby Stick Shadow Tints in the shades; Bountiful Beige (which is a creamy nude), Ample Amber (which is a golden bronze shade) and Lavish Lilac (which is a lovely taupe-purple shade). If that wasn't enough you also get three mini Skinny Stick eyeliners, in the shades; Skinny Jeans (which is a navy blue), Petite Plum (which is a purple shade) and then finally Slim Sable (which is a brown shade). 

The Skinny Stick eyeliners and the Chubby Stick Shadow Tints have had some pretty rave reviews on the bloggersphere, so I'm certain that all of these minis are going to become staples in my makeup routine. The Skinny Meets Chubby Gift Set retails for £28 from the Clinique website (here) and several other Clinique distributors. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig