Tuesday 1 December 2015

November Favourites

I'm always happy to turn over my calendar to December, it's absolutely my favourite time of the year. November was a very busy month, but I've managed to fit in a lot of Christmas shopping, whilst doing a business trip in California and moving offices at work. Here are some of my favourites this month, which have made looking good, whilst travelling and being busy, that little bit easier.






By Terry Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow
I recently purchased 'Misty Rock' which is one of the Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadows from By Terry. I fell head over hells in love with these after buying Velvet Orchid, so I felt like I needed an 'everyday' shade in my beauty drawers. These eyeshadows come in the most gorgeous packaging, the colour is pigmented and they are so easy to use. Misty Rock is a gorgeous smokey mauve shade, which is buildable too. So you can go for a full smokey eye, if the mood takes you. It's been perfect whilst I've been traveling as it stays in place all day and looks good no matter what time it is!
The famous Gelly Hi-Shine polishes from Barry M are back and this time they are packed with glitter; creating 'Glitter Gelly'. These gorgeous Glitter Gelly polishes are limited edition for the Christmas season. They come in two different shades, but my favourite of the two is Sparkling Amethyst, which is a gorgeous glittery plum shade. The Gelly formula offers a hi-shine finish, a gel formulation and long lasting wear.

Before my Klout perk, I'd never heard of the stunning 'Si' range of perfumes from Giorgio Armani. I was gifted with all three scents and the Eau de Toilette is the most playful of the three. I love the packaging, the bottle is clear but the perfume has a pink colour hue to it, the lid is also a baby pink shade, it looks so pretty on my dressing table! The scent is very light, carrying lovely blackcurrant, mandarin and bergamot scents, adding some pear and some more vanilla into the mix.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Riviera
I've mentioned this gorgeous highlighter a lot recently, but I had to include it in my favourites. The Riviera Illuminator from ABH is one of the prettiest items in my whole makeup collection. The beautiful embossing makes my heart skip a beat every time I open the compact, it feels like a work of art when it's sitting on my vanity. The formula of this is really quite special, the highlighter blends into skin effortlessly and it doesn't seem to settle or crease. The powder has no glitter in it, so you just get the most gorgeous glow, without the glitter flecks falling on to your cheeks.

Allure Magazine
I’ve got one extra lifestyle favourite this month! Of course, as I was in America I had to pick up the latest edition of Allure Magazine. We’re talking beauty news and features, all in one handy place. You can get hold of this in the UK, but it’s pretty difficult and it’s a LOT more expensive that it is in the USA.

What have been your favourite products this month?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig