Monday 21 December 2015

My Little Magic Box

I know I’m not alone in thinking that this is the best ‘My Little Box’ that I’ve seen. After a couple of boxes, which lacked the normal wow-factor, the ‘My Little Magic Box’ is here to impress! As you open the box, you are greeted with the usual artwork card, this time informing us that this is a ‘magic box’. If you download the app, you can watch your box come to life with the help of virtual reality technology. Next we have the return of the My Little Box magazine, leaving the poster format behind! 



Lets move on and talk about the beautiful contents inside the box! There are three lifestyle items and three very lovely beauty items. Under the magazine, we have a beautiful pair of Navy Hand Warmers, which are decorated with some glitter pieces. They don’t have fingers, so they are good when you’re on-the-go and perfect for those iPhone addicts out there. There’s also a little pot of Kusmi Tea, which I thought was a nice addition at this time of year. We’re enjoying trying different teas at the moment and the tin will make a nice storage box when it’s empty.

The best part of the box for me is the stunning Makeup Bag, which was hiding under the gloves. It’s a really lovely navy blue shade, decorated with some gold detailing. On one side there are illustrations of a perfume bottle, a nail polish and a lipstick. On the other side it’s covered with gold polka dots, which is a really nice touch. I know that this makeup bag is going to follow me all around the world, it’s really pretty.





Hiding inside the makeup bag, there are three beauty items! The first is a little Nail Polish Duo from ‘My Little Beauty’ – I’ve wanted the My Little Beauty team to create some nail polish products for ages! They come in a sweet little box and the shades are themed with navy blue and rose gold. Next up is the Rituals Touch of Happiness Body Cream, which smells divine! This is going straight in my drawer of travel essentials; it will be perfect for taking to Vegas. The last item in my box is the Too Faced Melted Lipstick. I’m actually not much of a lipstick fan (so I would have preferred the NARS blusher that was in some boxes) but this has had some really nice reviews. 

As I said at the beginning of this blog post, I’m really impressed with the contents of this box! The items inside the box are original and beautiful and there are some really nice brands included too! My Little Box is a subscription service costing £11 a month, plus £3.95 P&P. Check out the website here: mylittlebox.co.uk
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig