Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year



I wanted to take the opportunity to wish all my lovely readers, brands, friends and colleagues a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This year has been a bit of a whirlwind (I’m not sure where it went) but I’ve loved every second. This year I celebrated four years of Hope, Freedom, Love and it really is my happy place on the Internet. When life gets a bit rough, or work gets a bit too much, I love that I can come here and write about eyeshadow palettes and pretty nail polish.

I hope you all have the most beautiful festive break, filled with love and happy memories. I’ll be taking a short break here for a few days, but I have a blog post coming next week, which will give you all the sparkle you need for New Years Eve. Don’t fear - I’ll be back with more beauty news, reviews and collaborations in the New Year (including Budget Beauty Week and Best In British Week)!

I can only hope that all your love, support, loyalty and comments will continue in 2016! There is a lot of exciting stuff in store and my daily musings will keep on coming. Thanks for making Hope, Freedom, Love what it is! 

Stephanie x 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig