Wednesday 28 October 2015

Spending Money With Cult Beauty | Haul

I've never shopped with Cult Beauty, so it was truly only a matter of time before browsing became shopping. I'm solely blaming this haul on Ceryn's Corner (sorry Ceryn) because after watching her video on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator, I couldn't resist. Let me say that 'Free Shipping' offers were completely made for mugs like me! From the highlighter, things spiraled out of control until I reached the magic number. Lets take a closer look at what landed on my doorstep last week!  





Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Riviera

Lets start with the instigator of this whole haul, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator! This product has been so popular that two out of four shades are already out of stock. In the end I opted for 'Riviera' as I just couldn't resist the rose gold hues. There's no doubt that this product looks incredible, it's one of the prettiest items in my whole makeup collection. The beautiful embossing takes inspiration from art deco, the formula is finely-milled and pearlescent. I cannot wait to test this on my cheekbones...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
I couldn't leave the Anastasia Beverly Hills brand page without adding the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz to my basket. This product is no stranger to beauty blogs world wide, it's been raved about no end! I'm actually coming to the end of a lot of my brow products, so I figured it was the perfect time to try this! Brow Wiz is a tiny little pencil which aims to take the fuss out of doing your eyebrows. There's a pencil on one end and there's a handy spoolie on the other. It retails for £15.50 here.

I actually fell in love with almost all of the Morphe Brushes, but I noticed that a lot of them use animal hair, which I wasn't so keen on. There was definitely a gap in my collection for the Tapered Mini Blender Brush. I've wanted something similar to this for a very long time, in particular for blending under my eyes. It comes in a very chic design and the synthetic bristles are really, really soft. You can use the Tapered Mini Blender Brush for precision application of powder, cream or liquid formulations. It retails for £6, which I felt was incredibly reasonable

Almond Liquid Soap from Dr. Bronner

I've actually had a bottle of Dr. Bronner Liquid Soap in my collection before and I was a huge fan. I've just finished my bottle of baby shampoo, so I felt this was a good time to repurchase. Dr. Bronner is a 60-year-old brand, who formulate their liquid soaps without chemicals, making the most of the organic ingredients. A must have for your collection, especially at £5.99 a bottle.

I'd love to know what you think of Cult Beauty if you've shopped with them before. What is at the top of your wish list? I have an ever-growing wish list on Pinterest here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig