Sunday 18 October 2015

Get Gel Envy With Revlon



The Revlon Gel Envy polishes have been around for quite a while and I've just never got round to purchasing some to try. I was in Boots recently and they were on offer, so I thought I'd pick up a couple to try. Our local Boots had a pretty rubbish selection (especially when you consider there are 33 shades) but in the end I chose Up The Ante and Queen Of Hearts

Up The Ante is a plum, purple shade which definitely dries darker than the lilac shade on the bottle. Whilst Queen Of Hearts is a burgundy, red shade which is perfect for Autumn. The formula of these polishes is beautiful, they apply beautifully and the colour payoff is gorgeous. They have a great brush which means it's easy to coat the nail and they dry quickly, which is always fab when you're in a rush. The only thing I did not like about these polishes, is that they chip SO quickly, I've never experienced anything like it! 

The Revlon Gel Envy polishes are designed to be a two-step system. First, you apply your colour and then you apply the Diamond Top Coat, which seals everything in place. So I'm wondering if the Diamond Top Coat would extend the wear time of the polishes? I hope so anyway! Have you tried any of the Gel Envy polishes from Revlon? Have you tried the Diamond Top coat that goes with them?

The Revlon Gel Envy polishes retail for £6.99 each from Boots, Superdrug and tons of other retailers. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig