Tuesday 20 October 2015

Dazzling Daises From Pandora


I've not written about jewellery on Hope, Freedom, Love for ages, but I just had to share this little beauty with you all. For my whole life I've never, ever been a ring kind of girl. I think it's because I used to have really had nice nails, so I never wanted to invest in jewellery to show off my hands. However, recently I've found myself admiring everyones rings and I've had such an urge to up my ring game. 

I've had my Pandora bracelet since I was 18 and after admiring my sisters' Pandora rings, I decided that Pandora was the place to go. I was out shopping a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist a bit of 'window shopping'. We all know how the story goes, window shopping turns into real shopping and you're soon walking out the shop with a pretty jewellery bag. 

After much deliberation in the Pandora shop for quite a while, I was stuck between three rings, but in the end I opted for the Dazzling Daises ring. It's a silver ring with three little daises, which are embellished with bead-set cubic zirconia. I think it's so pretty and so delicate, it looks so fancy when it catches the light. It's safe to say that I have no regrets picking this up, I love it and it's a great addition to my Pandora collection.

I honestly think these little rings from Pandora make lovely payday treats, but also really perfect gifts for any ladies in your life. The Dazzling Daises ring retails for £55 from Pandora Stores, but you can also pick it up from online Joshua James Jewellery
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig