Saturday 19 September 2015

Products I've Recently Finished...

It's been a couple of months since my last empties post and for ONCE I have some different products to show you. I'm going to get straight down to business here, without any rambles and digressions! Here are the products I've recently finished:



Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay
This concealer is my concealer best friend, as it has great coverage for both dark circles and blemishes! It's got a lovely creamy consistency and it sits really well on my skin. The best part is that a little bit goes a long way! So although it's quite pricey compared to drugstore concealers, it lasts a long time. I've actually already repurchased this beauty, I cannot be without it!

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation
This foundation is a old member of my stash and I only recently rediscovered it! Sadly I've now come to the end of it and i'm really missing it in my routine. It gives good coverage but it feels lightweight on the skin. I've not repurchased it just yet, but I don't think I'll be waiting much longer.

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Hand & Nail Balm
These handbag-friendly hand creams from Roger & Gallet have the BEST formula! It's actually really which, but it's also mattifying. Which means it soaks straight into your skin and it you don't have greasy hands for the forseeable future. I actually had this hand cream proudly sitting on my desk at work and I ran through it! 

Essie Grow Stronger Top Coat
This is my go-to base coat and it has been for a long time! I use it every single time I paint my nails, which most of the time is 2-3 times a week. So it feels like it runs out so quickly, when actually I get a fair amount of use out of it. The last little bit actually goes gloopy, so I tend to bin it when I get near the bottom. My nails hate when I stop using this, the quality of them immediately drops! So there's no doubt this will be rejoining my stash soon. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig