Tuesday 22 September 2015

My Little Fashion Box

My Little Box still remains as the only beauty box that I’m currently subscribed too. All the others have well and truly fallen off my radar, but this box still arrives at my doorstep once a month. Oddly this months box seemed to take forever to arrive, I actually got a dispatch note 2 weeks before it actually got delivered. However, in my opinion it was well worth the wait, I’m so impressed.



This month’s box is named “My Little Fashion Box”, aiming to provide everything we need for the Fashion Week season. To quote the magazine in the box – it’s the fashion week that everyone is invited to (yay)! The box is literally full to the brim this month and we have a real array of beautiful items to play with. Lets start with the beauty items! 

There are four beauty items hiding in this months box. First up is the Effaclar K(+) treatment from La Roche Posay (£14 from Escentual). La Roche Posay is a brand I’ve fallen for over the last year, I love their products and my skin loves them too. The Effaclar K(+) treatment is your “official shine saviour” – an array of ingredients are packed inside to keep shine at bay all day. 

The second item in the box is from Kerastase, a brand that’s featured in My Little Box before. This time we have a little can of the Couture Styling Laque Noire (full size is £16 from Look Fantastic) – a super strong fixing spray. I’m really looking forward to trying this, not many products keep my full fringe looking good all day, but I hope this does!

This months product from ‘My Little Beauty’ is a lip colour. They say that it’s the ‘clingy type’ and it’s a product that just lasts and lasts! I’m not one for bold lip colours, but I’m definitely intrigued to see how well this would perform. They say it can “handle every kind of kiss” – interesting!

The last beauty item in the box is a little pack of nail decals from Alfa K. They are gorgeous decals which have blue detailing, which is right up my street! Alfa K say they are really easy to apply and they come off with ease with any nail polish remover. I know what I’m doing this weekend… 

If all that isn’t enough to tickle your fancy, there’s also two lifestyle items crammed into the box. The first is a gorgeous lightweight scarf, which I know I’m not going to take off all autumn. It’s a special limited edition scarf, in a gorgeous blue colour and it has the prettiest pattern. The second item is a little bottle of Cointreau and a book of cocktail ideas (of course paired with a reminder to drink responsibly! 

I cannot get enough of this box, I think the products are great, the brands are great and the little details once again, complete the box! I’m a very happy subscriber this month! My Little Box is a subscription service costing £11 a month, plus £3.95 P&P. Check out the website here: mylittlebox.co.uk
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig