Friday 11 September 2015

Inside My Sample Drawer: Dr. Hauschka Bath Essence

The latest series on Hope, Freedom, Love is ‘Inside My Sample Drawer’. It’s dedicated to providing mini reviews on the samples that have been clogging up my makeup stash. So once a week, I'll be sharing a cute miniature fresh from my sample drawer and sharing my first impressions of the product. Today I'm talking about the Dr. Hauschka Almond Soothing Bath Essence.

It's very rare that you see bath products on Hope, Freedom, Love. Mainly because I'm a complete shower girl, baths are just not my thing. However, if you follow me on social media, you may have spotted our DIY issues over the bath holiday weekend. Lets just say that it rendered my shower unusable, so I found myself scrambling in my drawers for some bath time treats.

Enter the Dr. Hauschka Almond Soothing Bath Essence! One of my least favourite things about bath time is that pruney skin effect that you're left with afterwards. So I was pretty pumped when I read that the A
lmond Soothing Bath Essence tackles this exact problem. It sounds silly, but when you home is a mess and your shower is broken, those little wins can make you a happy bunny!

You simply add a teaspoon of this essence to your bath under the tap as the bath is running. Add any other products you want to add and then enjoy your bath. When you get out, instead of feeling dehydrated and pruney, you feel hydrated and smooth. It's made with a bunch of essential oils and they leave your skin feeling amazing!

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the prices of the Dr. Hauschka Bath Essences, I expected them to be pretty pricey, but they are not too bad. The almond version is actually a bit harder to find than some of other essences, but you can pick it up from Feel Unique here. If you fancy trying something a bit different, the Lemon version retails for £16.50 for 100ml at Marks & Spencer here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig