Wednesday 9 September 2015

Caudalie Cleansing Water

When it comes cleansing waters, I've recently been the micellar queen! I've tried a lot of different brands and settled on the Garner Micellar Water as my cleanser of choice. Recently however, I've had been bitten by the micellar cleanser bug and thought I'd try something different. Enter the Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water...



The Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water is a micellar solution, of which the ingredients are 97.5% natural. The ingredients include Caudalie's famous grape water and with chamomile extract, which is well known for it's calming properties.

The Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water comes in a bottle which is slightly green, but the solution inside is completely clear. You screw off the lid and then you have to squeeze the bottle slightly to put the water onto your cotton pad. 

You use this micellar water just like any other; simply take it on a cotton pad and sweep it all over your face. The formula of the Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water is really gentle, I could use it all over my skin (including my eyes) with no irritation. Although I did find that the solution tingled around any blemishes I had. The cleansing water literally removed all of my makeup with ease, leaving absolutely no trace of makeup behind. 

The cleansing water has a very pleasant scent, which is very subtle and it's not overpowering. The scent includes 'citron blossom, orange blossom, watermelon and crushed mint' and it really is lovely. I've not found it to be too overwhelming in the morning or the evening. As you apply the Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water to your skin, it feels cool and refreshing. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy or tacky, but it does feel like the skin has a bit of a film on it. Caudalie say that you should not rinse your face after using it, so it's just a bit of a weird sensation for me. 

The Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water comes in two sizes (100ml and 200ml) and you can pick it up from Escentual, starting at £8.55


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig