Saturday 26 September 2015

B. Stunning Eye Shimmer

I'm doing my best to watch the pennies at the moment. So instead of splashing out in SpaceNK, I recently did a bit of shopping in Superdrug. I've wanted to find a few cheaper products that still perform and curb my beauty cravings. After being impressed by the B. whipped blusher, this time I'd thought I'd try an eyeshadow. What's great about B. is that they are a fairly new beauty brand, who is dedicated to making cruelty free and vegan friendly products, at a good price point!


The B. Stunning Eye Shimmer is a cream eyeshadow that promises a luxury, intense, metallic finish. It comes in pretty traditional packaging for cream shadow, featuring a little pot finished with a black lid. The packaging is clear which lets the gorgeous colour of the shadow shine through.

Despite the name, when I ordered the B. Stunning Eye Shimmer, I never expected the product to be as good as it claims. I was pretty stuck with what colour to choose and in the end I settled for the shade 'Dusk Till Dawn' which is a pinky mauve shade. It's an utterly gorgeous product (I mean check out that swatch - it's beautiful)! The texture of the shadow is gorgeous too, it feels somewhere between a cream and a mousse. The pigmentation stunning and you literally just need to dip your finger lightly to get what you need. You can use it in a variety of ways, from inner corner highlights to eyeliner. However, being the drama queen that I am, I like to go all out and wear it all over the lid! 

The best part is that the B. Stunning Eye Shimmer pots are only £6.99 (I actually picked mine up for £3.50 on offer) which makes them a total bargain. You can buy the B. Stunning Eye Shimmer eyeshadows from Superdrug, in selected stores and online. I've now got my eye (terrible joke) on the shade 'Moonshine', it looks like a stunning metallic silver, which is perfect for Autumn trends. 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig