Saturday 15 August 2015

Favourite Online Shopping Destinations

When I was a student I was living in Southampton and my University was a stones-throw away from the city center. It meant I had lots of opportunity (and a lot of time) to browse beauty stores and pick up everything I need. These days I'm no longer in Southampton and a trip to the city center is few and far between. This means I spend my time shopping for my beauty goods online, today I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite online shopping destinations. 


Fragrance Direct
If you've never visited the Fragrance Direct website, you're seriously missing out. They sell a whole host of makeup at rock bottom prices. However, the reason I visit Fragrance Direct is for Essie nail polishes. Essie nail polish is by far my favourite brand, but at £7.99 they are quite pricey. Luckily Fragrance Direct stock a whole host of Essie polishes, retailing them at £2.99! Visit the Fragrance Direct website by clicking here.

Escentual
Escentual gets a lot of airtime on my blog, as I just love their website, their brands and then ever so frequent offers! If they are not celebrating French Pharmacy month, they have 20% off the whole site, or 30% off Roger & Gallet (one of my favourite brands)! I head to Escentual for one of two things; skincare or fragrance. They stock tons of fantastic skincare brands including La Roche-Posay, Vichy and Nuxe, all often cheaper than the RRP. They also stock all of my favourite perfumes, often with lots of free gifts and beating the high street on cost. Visit the Escentual website by clicking here.

Superdrug
Of course Superdrug is present on the highstreet, but I love shopping online as the offer free delivery over £15. Superdrug is often the place where I pick up makeup from high street brands. Superdrug always have offers on their makeup, especially 3 for 2 deals and free gifts. Which makes it far too tempting to top up my makeup collection! Visit the Superdrug website by clicking here.

Boots
I rarely shop online with Boots as you have to spend £45 to get free delivery. However, every couple of months I'll place a big order to top up on haircare, body care and other essentials. They always have amazing offers on shampoo and conditioner and I can never resist seeing what's new at Soap & Glory. Visit the Boots website by clicking here

Look Fantastic & The Hut Group
What I love about Look Fantastic and The Hut Group is that you can pick up a whole host of brands under one roof. It makes shopping really simple and easy, as you don't have to go to lots of different sites to stock up on your beauty items. Look Fantastic is the next shop on my list and it's definitely one of my all time favourites. I've placed a lot of orders with this site, including 15 orders in the last 12 months alone. What I tend to pick up from Look Fantastic is all of my Redken styling products and the famous Seche Vite top coat! Visit the Look Fantastic website by clicking here.I'd love to know about your favourite places to shop online, as I know their must be some amazing places that I do not know about! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig