Thursday 23 July 2015

Thursday Tittle-Tattle #8

'Thursday Tittle Tattle', is a Hope, Freedom, Love blog series dedicated to breaking news of the beauty world. From time-to-time, Thursday’s blog post will be dedicated to news. I'll feature beauty and lifestyle news, events, discounts, and even a bit of fashion news thrown in too! Here are the things that caught my eye this week:




The Bloggers Planner
From the minute I saw this I could not get it out of my head. A planner that has been made for bloggers?! This is my kind of heaven! I've been looking for some kind of notebook or organiser to suit my blogging needs for ages. These are a little more expensive than what I was looking to spend, but I think it's going to be a great addition to my blogging routine. I opted for 'The Bloggers Planner' in the mint shade from the Sorbet collection. The planner features; monthly quotes, monthly ideas space, weekly view, content planners, stats tracker, wish list tracker, favourites tracker, you name it - it's there! You can check out the planners here.

Illamasqua Dusk Collection
Illamasqua have announced their brand new 'Dusk Collection' and it looks gorgeous. There is a whole range of products from blushers to palettes and from eyelashes to lipsticks. I love the look of the sculpting palette

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box
Selfridges have revealed this years summer beauty box and I happen to think it's the best one yet. Once again it's a limited edition box featuring £175 worth of products, retailing for £40. There are some incredible brands and products inside, including a NARS lip gloss, Tangle Teezer, Urban Decay Setting Spray, Nails Inc Gel Polish and even an Alphabet bag. You can check out the box here!

Save 20% at Escentual
Right now you can save 20% across the whole of the Escentual website, just enter ESCENTUAL20 at the checkout. I could not resist placing a cheeky order, so I stocked up on Serozinc and my favourite product from Bumble & Bumble. Offer ends on August 18th, so don't hang around too long!

Liberty The Art of the Scarf Collection
Liberty are currently celebrating their 140 year long history with scarves. In celebration, they’ve created The Art of the Scarf collection. Liberty has taken some of their most famous prints and splashed them with famous motifs. You can learn more about the collection on their website here. It’s uber cute as you walk a little sausage dog called ‘Arthur’ through their gallery

Origins Now Available at Look Fantastic
I was so excited when I heard this news! Origins is now available to purchase at Look Fantastic! I'm a huge fan of Origins, especially their Clear Improvement Mask and their Zero Oil Toner. I'm looking forward to stocking up whilst doing my regular Look Fantastic shopping.

Batiste Launches Styling Product Range
If you love Batiste Dry Shampoo, you're bound to love the news that they've released a styling product range. The range includes hairspray, frizz taming products and even a shine spray, amongst others. You can read more about the range here

Topshop Summer Beauty Campaign
Topshop have just launched their summer beauty campaign, which is all about how to get that summer glow. In celebration of their campaign, they are offering you the change to bag a free mascara with you buy two makeup items. The offer has launched today and runs for ONE WEEK only

Boots Payday Offer
Every payday Boots release a special offer discount code, so if you're planning a splurge keep reading. You can save 10% when you spend £75 by entering JLTG75 at the checkout.

Christmas in July
If all that wasn't enough there is also a ton of Christmas news which is super exciting. It's all been floating round Twitter and Instagram, but I do feel bad talking about Christmas already. However, I couldn't resist one cheeky mention! The Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar, YEP, you heard right. 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig