Monday 13 July 2015

The Brush I Was Waiting For... The Real Techniques Sculpting Brush

I'm a huge fan of Real Techniques and I have loads of their brushes. In fact, 90% of my brush collection is from the Real Techniques brand. However, there was just one brush that I was waiting for and I'm so glad that it finally exists. 


The brush I'm referring to is the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush, the brush that makes contouring your cheekbones so easy! Of course, Real Techniques did already have the Contour Brush, but for me it was way too rounded and small, which for me worked more for highlighters than bronzers. 

The Real Techniques Sculpting Brush is a wide, angled brush that is designed to fit perfectly in the contours of your cheeks. As the brush is fairly large, it means that my whole contouring routine is so much quicker! It used to take me ages, as I was using much smaller tools. I'd often get fed up and use my bronzing brush, but that obviously takes away the ability to detail your contoured look. The Real Techniques Sculpting Brush is honestly the most perfect shape, I just load it up with bronzer and run it along my cheekbones. It applies the colour evenly and like all the other Real Techniques brushes, it blends out the colour really well too. This means you don't get any harsh lines and your contouring looks really natural. What else can you really ask for?!

You can use the brush with both cream and powdered products, which makes it perfect for travel and your bank balance. The brush retails for £9.99 which is just so affordable, many equivalent brushes from other brands are really expensive! You can buy the brush from Superdrug (link here). 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig