Wednesday 15 July 2015

Sugar Plum

I’ve said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again, the Barry M Gelly polishes are stunning! We’re talking high-pigmentation, a super glossy shine and formula that does not budge. What else could you realistically ask for? Especially when the polishes are priced at a tiny £3.99!

Today I’m talking about ‘Sugar Plum’ – a stunning new shade gracing Barry M’s shelves for Summer 2015. It’s actually unlike anything else I have in my collection (which is saying something when you have 100+ polishes). ‘Sugar Plum’ is a gorgeous pink-purple shade, which graced my nails for most of my recent summer holiday. It just seemed to match everything I was wearing and looked even better with a tan.
I can actually get a complete opaque manicure from this in just one coat, the colour is rich and pigmented, plus it dries really quickly. The glossy finish looks fantastic when the sun is shining as it really catches the light (you can see it in the picture above). If you’re heading to a Barry M counter, I highly recommend picking this shade up, it’s beautiful.

You can pick it up from Boots, Superdrug or at Barry M’s website.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig