Friday 19 June 2015

The Whipped Blush From B.

I've wanted to try something from B. for quite a while now. So when I saw the B. Sweet collection, I knew it was time to crack and try something. The thing that really caught my eye was the Whipped Blush, pretty colours and gorgeous packaging - what's not to love?


The B. Sweet collection was announced in February but launched in stores and online in April. The collection is candy inspired and was created with Cassie Lomas, the makeup ambassador for B. Beauty. The collection has special packaging and is paired with pretty summer shades, to create something lovely for summertime.

The B. Whipped Blush comes in two shades; Strawberry and Peach. I opted for Peach (after much deliberation) as I don't have many peach blushers in my collection. It comes in gorgeous mirrored packaging, decorated with pretty diagonal pink stripes and the B. logo. It might be a pain to photograph but it certainly looks gorgeous on my dressing table.

The B. Whipped Blush is exactly that; a creamy, whipped formula. It's incredibly light; I've found it works best when you apply it with your fingers, but it also works with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It's a very pretty colour, but it's not very pigmented, so if you like colour that packs a punch, this might not be for you. That said, it's completely buildable and it adds a wash of colour which just looks like a healthy glow. 

The formula makes it great for summer holidays and hot weather, as it's not cakey and not too heavy. The B. Beauty range is also vegan friendly and boasts that they don't test on animals. Pick up the Whipped Blush from B. online and at selected stores for £7.99 (here). 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig