Wednesday 3 June 2015

Roger & Gallet Launch Their First Perfume

Roger & Gallet launching their very first perfume was always going to be a special event. Well, 2015 is that special time and the Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum is finally a reality.



The Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier scent has holy grail status in my collection. I've definitely made no secret of this on my blog in the past. I find that everything from Roger & Gallet just feels so special and the brand really takes you on a journey. From the Fragrant Water, to the moisturiser, to the hand cream, I love everything. So when I heard the news that Fleur de Figuier was being made into a Eau de Parfum, I was damn excited! It's pretty strange because I don't eat figs and before I was introduced to Fleur de Figuier I had no interest in them! However, now I can't get enough of any beauty product with a fig theme!

The perfume itself is encased in a pretty glass bottle, it has six angled sides and it's finished with the classic Roger & Gallet gold detailing. It was a simple purple label, which shares the name of the fragrance and some pretty floral pictures. The Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum is a brand new fragrance composition, distilled with precious essences and of course, candied fig. Inside the fragrance we have a combination of; Fig Pulp, Mandarin, Pink Peppercorn, Patchouli, Musk, Fig Accord and Violet Wood. 

So official notes aside, what does the Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum smell like? It's deliciously sweet and it's really fruity. However, it's all underpinned with a floral, musky finish. For me, it's literally my perfect scent, it's everything I look for in a perfume! The Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum is available from Escentual. It's quite pricey for Roger & Gallet, retailing for £40, but I honestly think it's worth every penny! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig