Saturday 6 June 2015

Must Try Brands

Must Try Brands This Spring, spring, #SpringHasSprung, essie, The Library of Fragrance, nars, bobbi brown,



When it comes to the beauty world, there’s no denying that we’re swamped with choice. Every season brings a wealth of new releases and Spring/Summer 2015 is no different. However recently there are a few brands that I’ve fallen head over heels for, so I thought I’d share them with you today!

NARS Cosmetics
NARS certainly isn’t a new kid on the block! However, as my makeup collection expands, their products are some that I keep going back to. I’ve recently added two of their Lip Pencils to my collection, as well as the Laguna Bronzer. Their products never cease to amaze me! They might be pricey, but the quality is fantastic and the results are too!

Essie
There’s no doubt in my mind when I say Essie is my favourite nail brand. I can never resist picking up a new shade whether I’m browsing the aisles of Boots or shopping online. They make some beautiful shades for Spring time and their pastel shades are second to none! Recently I’ve fallen back in love with Bikini So Teeny and I’ve purchased Strut Your Stuff.

Bobbi Brown
Whenever I’m looking to treat myself to something nice, I always head to the Bobbi Brown website (especially since it's just been redesigned). They make products that can be staples in anybody’s routine, yet they are packaged so beautifully. I can never resist Bobbi Browns Limited Edition collections, recently I picked up the Pink Cheek Palette from The Hot Collection (review here) and I'm currently eying up the Shimmering Sands Eye Palette

Library of Fragrance
This is the newest brand to gather my attention, but they’ve quickly populated my beauty wish list. The Library of Fragrance create unique fragrances which aim to capture a single scent. I’ve recently tried Peach, which is deliciously fruity and perfect for this time of year. If Peach doesn’t sound like it’s up your street, you could try Coconut, Mango or even Pizza!? (yes I did say Pizza).

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig