Thursday 14 May 2015

Thursday Tittle Tattle #4

Not too long ago, I launched a new series on my blog called 'Thursday Tittle Tattle', a series dedicated to breaking news of the beauty world. From time-to-time, I'll feature beauty and lifestyle news, events, discounts, and even a bit of fashion news thrown in too! Here are the things that have caught my eye this week:





H&M Relaunches Beauty Line
First up I had to share the relaunch of the beauty line from H&M. I actually had a load of H&M makeup when I was at university, so I’m excited to see it making a real comeback. The line will launch in autumn and will comprise of make-up, haircare, bodycare and beauty styling products. The products will appear in over 900 stores worldwide, with over 700 makeup items alone! Lets take a minute to appreciate that packaging shall we (bottom right in the image above) – it’s beautiful!

5 Years of Topshop Beauty
Another favourite makeup brand from the fashion high street! Topshop is celebrating its fifth birthday – I remember it launching which makes me feel really old! To celebrate, Topshop have launched a limited collection (shop here) which have all been transformed with rose gold packaging! They also have a brand new ‘Beauty Hub’ where they are sharing tips and tutorials.

IWOOT Gift Boxes
If you’re looking for a gift, I love this new idea from The Hut Group. They have launched the ZBOX, which is a “monthly geek box themed around your favourite geeky interests”. There’s something for everyone from zombies to retro games! You can shop all the gift boxes here.

Fantastic Beauty Offers at Escentual
Escentual is one of my favourite places to shop for makeup and this month they have a whole load of fabulous offers! If you move quickly, you can save 20% off all skincare until midnight on Friday. All you have to do is enter SKINCARE20 at the checkout, I highly recommend giving Serozinc (link here) a try! My favourite offer though is from Roger & Gallet, for the month of May you can give 1/3 on all of their products, in celebration of the launch of their new Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum (link here).

MAC Huggable Lip Colour Launch
The MAC Huggable Lip Colour is back by popular demand (pictured on the left above). These are creamy shades that boast luminous colour for up to six hours. They have a unique gel base that melts on contact to provide a feather-light moisturising finish! You can shop the collection at MAC online or at John Lewis (link here). I also spotted yesterday that they are finally releasing a Ruby Woo lip pencil to match the famous lipstick!

Stila Sun, Sea & Splash Collection
Another exciting launch comes from Stila, as they’ve just released their summer collection. The most exciting product for me is the Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush, which has a water-based formula, designed to give sheer, buildable colour! There are also new matte lip colours, a new primer, and two bronzers! Shop the new collection here.

Freebie from Origins
I love this freebie offer from Origins; if you spend £40 online you receive a FREE FULL-SIZED KissZing. It comes in the shade Coral Crush and it’s perfect for this time of year! Enter the code 'kiss' at the checkout!

Lily Melrose Launches Book
On Tuesday Lily Melrose (Llymlrs) launched her first book for pre-order. Just Blog It is a book sharing her personal advise for bloggers new and old, on how to establish a successful online brand. I’ve already ordered myself a copy, and you can do the same by clicking here!

Nip & Fab Offer
For my last offer I wanted to share a fabulous offer from Nip & Fab! Right now, if you treat yourself to the 365 Body Glow Fix product, you can get another one absolutely free. 365 Body Glow Fix is a fast drying gel which gives you a natural glowing tan within four hours! It’s only £9.95 and this is a great way to stock up for summer (link here)! 

Thanks for reading, I’d love to know about any fabulous news that I missed this week!


Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig