Thursday 21 May 2015

Rescue Kit For When Your Skin Misbehaves


Sometimes your skin decides that it doesn’t want to play ball anymore. It’s throwing a right old hissy fit and you’re stuck to find a cause or a solution. Normally my skin is pretty predictable, so when it does decide to throw a wobbly, I know it’s time to revert back to some tried and tested favourites.

When my skin is feeling dry, I focus on using the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum. The Thermal Serum oozes hydration; it’s cooling on the skin and it leaves your skin feeling plump again. This is particularly great when you’ve been on a plane, or out in the sun a little too long.


When my skin is feeling uneven, I go back to using the Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Pads twice a day. I can tell that I need to exfoliate when I run my fingers across my skin and I can feel lumps and bumps. Whether it’s dry skin or blackheads under the surface, for me it tends to be pretty noticeable. The Exfoliating Pads tend to fix this for me almost instantly; I just switch to using them twice a day and watch the magic happen. You just have to be careful and make sure that you’re using an SPF (which you should be doing anyway). 

When my skin is feeling congested, the first thing I do is use the Origins Clear Improvement Mask. This is Origins' Charcoal mask and it feels incredible on the skin. This mask deeply cleanses your pores and your skin looks brighter and much happier. I also start using Serozinc twice a day; Serozinc is a Zinc Sulphate solution, which tackles blemishes. It’s great as it’s a cooling mist, so you just have to spray it on your skin, wait a few seconds and you’re good to go!

I like to think that each product listed here, targets a different area of concern. It means my skin gets a little bit of TLC and normally it starts to feel a little less grumpy. 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig