Friday 1 May 2015

New On The Market: Hylamide

New On The Market: Hylamide, DECIEM, skincare, review,


I've not hidden my love with DECIEM, an umbrella beauty brand which owns a whole suite of impressive companies. The new kid on the block is Hylamide; DECIEM's first skincare brand (it's about time eh?!).

DECIEM was founded by Brandon Truaxe, CEO and founder of Indeed Labs. Indeed Labs happens to be fastest ever selling new brand, the Boots has ever seen. So bringing skincare to DECIEM was only a matter of time. It's something Brandon avoided for a long time, but it's finally time for it to become a reality. 

Hylamide has a bold claim; Skincare for every depth of your skin. It's all about bringing innovation to skincare, whilst treating every layer of your skin. Brandon believes that people have almost become too hung up on the ingredients of a product. Whilst ingredients are incredibly important, the formulation is important too. Most products use molecules that can't penetrate the skin, purely because they are too large or too small. Hylamide has been created with a real variation in molecular size, which means different sized molecules, treat different layers of the skin. Sounds interesting right?

Hylamide brings two new products to the market, which are to be followed by a further five later this year. The first is the SubQ Anti Age Advanced Serum* (in the purple box) this is made to be used all over the face, targeting hydration and wrinkles. The second is the SubQ Eyes Advanced Serum* (in the green box) which is a high-strength serum, targeting under eye aging. 

I'm still young so I haven't spotted any signs of aging (yet). So I don't feel like I can really comment on the anti-aging results of these products. However, what I can say is that they have made my skin feel amazing. The SubQ Anti Age Advanced Serum seems to inject my skin with a whole new lease of life, feeling a lot more plump! I'm loving that serums have come a long way in recent years, they are no longer weird oily substances. They are now really wearable formulas, which feel dreamy on the skin and are the perfect base for makeup! 

I'm still at the beginning of testing these products, but so far I'm really impressed. I'm excited to see if the SubQ Eyes Advanced Serum will transform my dark circles - I'll definitely be reporting back! I don't claim to be any kind of skincare expert, but I do find the whole Hylamide story interesting, which is why I shared it in such depth. If you're interested in hearing more about DECIEM's products, click the links below for further reviews.


Hand Chemistry      -      Inhibitif 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig