Friday 15 May 2015

NARS Laguna - The Bronzer Perfect For Light Skintones

NARS Laguna - The Bronzer Perfect For Light Skintones


If there’s a product that gets name dropped like no other, it has to be NARS Laguna. It feels like the whole world has spoken about it and it gets some rave reviews. I managed to resist buying this for such a long time, however, I recently caved and now I’m here to share my thoughts.

NARS Laguna comes in a fairly large compact and is packaged in their famous black matte packaging.  It has the NARS branding in the famous white font and the inside boasts the powder and a large mirror. Packaging aside, the biggest attraction for me, is that the bronzer is a pigmented powder, but it’s the perfect colour for lighter skintones.  It’s completely matte, which means you can apply as much or as little as you like – and not end up looking like a glitter ball.

I actually had my doubts that this could actually be as good as everyone says - however, it certainly didn’t disappoint! I apply this to the contours of my face using the Real Techniques Duo Fibre Face Brush. It's good, because the brush doesn’t pick up too much product and it allows you to blend it out well. The colour is such a good match for my skintone and it does such an amazing job at carving out my cheekbones. I’ve often just done half my face and stared at myself in awe at the result.

If you’re looking for a bronzer and haven’t had much luck in the past, I highly recommend this product! It’s made real light work of my contouring efforts and it’s definitely drama free.

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig