Friday 22 May 2015

High Street Makeup Haul

Uhoh, I’ve been shopping again! There have been so many amazing high street makeup releases, that I could not resist picking up a few things from Superdrug. I actually find shopping online with Superdrug TOO easy and TOO tempting! They offer free delivery on every order over £10, so it’s a very easy system to take advantage of.


beauty, haul, High Street Makeup Haul, makeup, Superdrug,

First of all I picked up the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation (£7.99 here). This foundation has had some pretty rave reviews and I couldn’t resist giving it a whirl L’Oreal say that it glides perfectly onto the skin, giving a matte effect that isn’t cakey or dull! This formula sounds like perfection to me, so I cannot wait to give it a go!

I have not bought a new Real Techniques brush for ages, but I was so excited when I spotted the Sculpting Brush (£9.99 here). It looks like the perfect shape for contouring, which is a brush that was missing from my stash. As always the brush is made from synthetic hairs, which are 100% cruelty-free!

Although B. has been around for quite a while, this Whipped Blush in Peach (£7.99 here) is the first thing I’ve bought from them. This is fresh from the Sweet Candy Shop collection and it sounds amazing.

I completely missed the launch of the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Concealer (£5.49 here) but as soon as I spotted it I had to buy it. I’m a huge fan of the whole Lasting Finish line and this sounds amazing. It claims to hide all imperfections for up to 25 hours!

Last but not least we have the latest mascara formula from Rimmel London. This is the Rimmel London Wonder’Full Wake Me Up Mascara (£7.99 here) which is formulated with vitamins and cucumber! It claims to make your eyes look wide-awake all day, plus add volume, lift and length. It apparently even smells nice – I’ll be giving this a whirl ASAP!

If that wasn’t enough I also received a free makeup bag from Superdrug, adorning the slogan “#makeup” – it’s really simple and I know it will be great for travelling! That’s my makeup shopping done for a while – I have a lot of things to test out and I’ll certainly be reporting back! Have you been shopping recently? If so what have you been buying?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig