Sunday 24 May 2015

Currently In My Makeup Bag

Currently In My Makeup Bag, makeup, beauty, collection,

I’m trying really hard at the moment to make the most out of my makeup collection. I have a LOT of products and all too often, great products get forgotten about. I’ve vowed to share my current makeup bag at least once a month, in the hope it will encourage me to switch things up more often. A lot of this months products have recently been reviewed on my blog, but they’ve also become staples in my routine.

First up is the Maybelline Better Skin Foundation (full review here), which I’ve been loving using as a base. It’s the perfect spring base as it’s very light but it gives you a perfect complexion. For contour I’ve been using NARS Laguna – believe the hype with this product! It’s the perfect colour for my skin tone and it’s so easy to wear. I’ve been applying my contour with the Real Techniques Duo Fibre Brushes, which I’ve had for ages, but I’ve just rediscovered. The Duo Fibre formula is great for Spring makeup as it picks up less product and it blends everything out effortlessly. 

I’m still enjoying using MAC Soft & Gentle as a highlight, it’s just so pretty and it makes your skin look so dewy (full review here). The Clinique Cheek Pop in Berry Pop (full review here) is still my blusher of choice, I cannot get enough of it! It’s pretty to look at and pretty to wear, I know I’ve said it before, but I cannot get over that embossed daisy! To finish it all off I’ve been using one of the Oh My Gloss lipglosses by Rimmel London, this is the shade 'Captivate Me'. These are really glossy and they have a hint of sparkle too, which I personally love.

What’s in your Spring makeup bag at the moment?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig