Wednesday 27 May 2015

Believe The Hype: Infallible Foundation From L'Oreal

When the Infallible Foundation From L'Oreal was first released, the hype was mad! Everybody was talking about the new kid on the block and it was getting some rave reviews. I wanted to wait it out for a bit and see if any bad reviews started to occur, but no such thing arrived. So I finally caved and added the Mattifying Infallible Foundation to my collection and I'm hear to tell you; the hype is real

The Mattifying Infallible Foundation comes in a sleek tube, with a small nozzle, so you squeeze the foundation out onto your brush or hand. It comes in six different shades, I opted for 'Porcelain' which is number 10, which is also the lightest shade. As you apply the foundation, you quickly see that a little goes a long way. I buff it into my skin with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and it blends effortlessly. It leaves behind a flawless coverage, and I mean flawless. It covers a huge multitude of sins, so much so that I rarely need to add concealer on top. The finish is completely matt, but it's not too drying, or flakey, it just looks like skin! 

I couldn't quite believe the results of the Mattifying Infallible Foundation! I wondered if it was too good to be true, but after using the foundation for a good week straight, I'm really impressed. It's lasted a pretty full on week at work, including being caught in a huge downpour and a lot of manual labour! It's also contended with me feeling pretty ill, a major breakout and some pretty dull looking skin. It really is a life savor - I can well believe that this will be the foundation I rely on for a lot of important events.

The Mattifying Infallible Foundation retails for £7.99 (what a bargain!) and it's available at Boots and Superdrug. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig