Tuesday 5 May 2015

April Roundup 2015

If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you may know that every Tuesday I share a lifestyle themed post! One thing I love reading are monthly roundup posts! They provide just a quick touch on some important points, that made the month special. So I'm trying something new and sharing an April Roundup - I hope you enjoy!


We opened the month with a glorious FOUR DAY weekend, oh yes! I celebrated with fresh flowers and I cooked my first ever leg of lamb, beautiful! If you're interested in the recipe, check out this YouTube video from Fleur and Mike


We've had some beautiful weather this weekend, which left some lovely time for exploring. Naturally we went shopping (?!) and we checked out the outlet shopping center at Wembley. Lets be honest, the views are incredible! We also went to Knebworth House and had a walk around in the sun, it was lovely! 


In the third week of April I visited Santa Cruz on business! I was super lucky to stay at the Seascape Beach Resort, which is a gorgeous resort on the beach. There were some pretty amazing views and I even tried my first S'more! The last week involved overcoming jet-lag and lots of flat organisation. We moved in December and everything has been up in the air since. We took a trip to IKEA picked up some Alex drawers and finally made a step towards feeling organised. The effect this has is under-rated!

How was April for you? Leave me three highlights in the comments below! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig