Sunday 17 May 2015

A Touch of Parisian Summer from Bourjois



I recently won a Twitter competition to try out the brand new Parisian Summer range from Bourjois. It features a whole range of bronzing products too create tanned skin. I have three items from the range here, which I’m going to talk about.

First up we have the Bourjois Sun Illusion Bronzing Primer (which retails for £10 here). In the pot it looks like a mousse texture and it aims to melt effortless into the skin. You can either wear it alone or over your foundation to give a sun kissed appearance. It has blurring properties, which means it aims to give you an even complexion with your pores refined. The texture of this is really light, it takes a little blending but it can carve out some serious cheekbones. It doesn’t have an SPF in this though, so if you choose to wear this on it’s own on holiday, you need to apply a SPF.

My personal favourite item from the collection is the Bourjois Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder (which retails for £8 here). Bourjois certainly know how to create some fabulous bronzers. The Bourjois Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder has the classic Bourjois chocolate scent, but it’s completely mattifying on the skin. I’ve been loving using this as a contour shade first and this lightly warming up my complexion with it. This has a completely different texture to your standard bronzer, it’s not powdery or dry at all, it’s really smooth. Which means your skin doesn’t feel dry or dehydrated when you wear it.

The last product I have from the collection is the Bourjois Sunsation BB Bronzing Cream (which also retails for £10 here). This one is my least favourite from the collection, as I just find it too hard to wear. I’m really pale, so it means that this leaves me looking really orange and completely unnatural. I have a feeling though, that this would look incredible on tanned ladies! It does have SPF 15 though which makes it better for summer holidays!

Have you tried anything from this range yet? It’s exclusive to Very, which is an interesting move from Bourjois!

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig