Friday 10 April 2015

When A Wish List Becomes A Haul



I haven't bought something high end for quite a long time, so when I converted my Top Cashback money into a House of Fraser gift card, I knew exactly what to do! I finally ticked off several items off my wish list and I'm so excited to finally have them in my collection. These are all literally "box fresh" still, so I haven't had a chance to play with any of them yet! 


Bobbi Brown Cheek Palette in 'Pink'
These palettes have completely flown off the shelves (and rightly so)! Three stunning Bobbi Brown blushers in sleek black packaging, two words; simply gorgeous! I actually originally wanted a different shade combination but by the time I got round to ordering they had sold out. I went for 'Pink' which combines three pink shades; a bright pink, a powder pink and a pink highlighter shade. Bobbi Brown says that this palette suits anyone with a light-medium skintone who wants a "a fresh, healthy-looking glow".

Clinique Cheek Pop in 'Berry' I've wanted one of these bad boys since they launched and I'm so glad to finally have one in my collection. I went for the shade 'Berry' which is a really nice deep pink shade. 'Cheek Pop' was launched last year by Clinique, marketed as the blusher made for Spring time. They come in a variety of shades and aim to give you the 'just-pinched look'. These are so pretty, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to bring myself to swatch it!

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow in 'Stone'

Another product that has been on my wishlist for a long time - these cream eyeshadows get some rave reviews by Bloggers. I opted for the shade 'Stone' as I like to invest in neutral products that I'll get a lot of use from! 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft & Gentle'
Now this product literally spans back years! It's been on the beauty radar for longer than I can remember and everyone has raved about it. I cannot resist a good highlighter, so I'm pretty chuffed to have this in my stash. It comes in the nicest packaging too?! It has a very satisfying magnetic clicking lid and the box is pretty too! 

There you have it, the four products that make up my naughty haul! I'm pretty chuffed though, I'm really happy to have ticked off some products from my wishlist. It's actually much more satisfying finally owning something when you've given it a lot of thought!

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig