Thursday 23 April 2015

Thursday Tittle Tattle #2

Last month I launched a new series on my blog called 'Thursday Tittle Tattle', a series dedicated to breaking news of the beauty world. From time-to-time, I'll feature beauty and lifestyle news, events, discounts, and even a bit of fashion news thrown in too! Here are the things that have caught my eye this week:

Models Own Launch Lip Products
Lots of brands have started experimenting with new product lines, Models Own are no exception. They've recently launched new product lines, in the form of HyperLip Lip Glosses and Semi-Matte Lipstick. Browse the new lines here.

New from DECIEM - HYLAMIDE
One of my favourite brands is DECIEM, every single product I try from this brand impresses me! My favourites so far have been from Hand Chemistry, but last week they introduced Hylamide to the family. There are two new products SubQ Anti-Age and SubQ Eyes, which are both serums. They are designed to target "every layer of the skin with next generation ingredients". I've got a full feature coming on these products next week! Shop and learn about the products here

Try All FIVE Face Masks from GLAMGLOW for just £39 at HQ Hair
I'm obsessed with GLAMGLOW and I love a good bargain! HQ Hair now stock the GLAMGLOW Glamtastic Facial Set for £39.99. Better yet, if you buy it, you get the Powermud mask absolutely free! Shop this offer here.

Marks & Spencer Petite Range

Marks & Spencer have a brand new range of clothes for Petite ladies! Perfect if like me, you're a little on the short side. The most exciting part for me is that there is a range of Maxi Skirts! You can check out the full style guide here 

New Bobbi Brown Long Wear Collection
The Long Wear Collection from Bobbi Brown contains some of their best selling products and recently they've been expanding the collection. Bobbi Brown has added a brand new brow pencil to the mix, what's most exciting is that there are EIGHT shades of brow pencil. There has to be a colour to suit everyone! Check out the new brow pencil here. If that's not enough, they've also added SEVEN brand new Shadow Stick shades! 

Buy Two Serozincs for £10
One more offer for you this Thursday! I've made no secret of my love for Serozinc - my skin loves it! At the moment you can pick up two full size cans of Serozinc from Escentual for just £10, yes £10!  This is literally too good to miss - shop here

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig