Monday 27 April 2015

Sephora Lovin'

I'm not the biggest fan of traveling, but my job requires me to jump on a plane around six times a year. Now there has to be some benefit to this surely? A little treat to myself, is placing a Sephora order which I send to my hotel. 


Sephora Haul USA shopping abroad Makeup Tarte Nest NARS
This month I had one particular thing on my shopping list; the "Tarte Poppy Picnic" palette. Inside there are six eyeshadows and a blusher. The packaging of this actually makes my heart skip a beat! I'll be sharing a full review in the very near future, but I've left a sneak peek below. 

The other thing on my shopping list was the "Detox it out: Charcoal Swabs", which are basically black cotton buds. I was really intrigued by these, simply because I've never seen black cotton buds before. I think they are a bit of a gimmick really, but they are good for correcting makeup. 

The best bit about Sephora for me though are the samples. They really pack out your order and it feels like a full haul. On every order, you can select three samples to receive absolutely free. I picked out an Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick sample set, a Nest Perfume in 'Midnight Fleur' and a Marc Jacobs Perfume. They were also offering the option to sample the Benefit "Hello Flawless" foundation which I couldn't resist. After all, it is free! 

If that isn't enough, you can also be a part of the 'Beauty Insider' programme. It's completely free and you just collect like points, like Boots or Superdrug. Instead of getting money off your order, you swap them for products. I jumped at the chance to swap 100 points for the Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. When you're part of the Beauty Insider programme, you also get a special gift on your birthday. I was eligible to redeem mine on this order and it's fabulous! This years gift is two NARS lip pencils; there's a matte pencil in Cruella and a satin pencil in Rikugien. 

If you haven't ordered from Sephora I highly recommend it, you really get you money's worth!

Hope, Freedom, Love


Sephora Haul USA shopping abroad Makeup Tarte Nest NARS

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig