Friday 24 April 2015

MAC Soft & Gentle

MAC Soft & Gentle Highlighter Makeup Review
When it comes to my makeup wish list, MAC Soft & Gentle is possibly the product that's been on there the longest. It goes back to when I first started blogging and the huge YouTube clan were ALL talking about it. MAC Soft & Gentle is a soft highlighter, which is baked to create a really pretty marbled effect in the pan. In comes in the standard chic MAC black packaging, which has a window to reveal the beauty inside. 

There are tons of ways to use this product, you can actually use it all over the face for a dewy glow. Or you can concentrate it on certain areas, which is my favourite way to use it! I've been taking it on my Real Techniques Contour Brush and applying it to my cheekbones and the centre of my nose. I've also been taking my Eco Tools Full Eyeshadow Brush and using it on my eyebrow bone which looks really pretty! 

MAC Soft & Gentle is part of the Mineralize Skinfinish range which comes in a few different colours, so there should be something for everyone. I'm so glad that I've finally got this in my stash! It's so pretty and I know that I'm going to have it for a long time to come. It retails for £23 (here) so it's fairly pricey, but so far I think it's worth it! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig