Sunday 5 April 2015

Huge Green People Haul

I was pretty damn excited recently, as I won a competition to pick £150 worth (yes £150!) of Green People products! I've actually tried a couple of products from the brand recently, so I was excited to get stuck into some things I haven't yet tried. The big box of goodies arrived last week and I thought I'd share the haul here. Who doesn't love a good haul? Lets get stuck in! 

Volumising Mascara & Illuminating Eye Duo
I could not resist picking up some more Green People makeup! It's formulated without any nasty ingredients or chemicals and it's all organic! I picked up the Volumising Mascara, which says it nourishes lashes whilst adding depth and volume. I also chose the Illuminating Eye Duo, which are eyeshadows that can also be used as highlighter and powder.

Gentle Cleanse & Makeup Remover
This is exactly what it says on the tin; a gentle formula which removes makeup, cleanses the skin and removes impurities. I'm really excited to try this in particular as I think my skin will love it!

Toning Hydrating Mist
I'm pretty addicted to Serozinc at the moment, but I think this will be a great toner for the morning time when my skin normally feels pretty dry! You can apparently use this on your face and your body, which is great for when your feeling a bit flustered or hot. Green People actually recommend this for plane journeys when your skin can get a bit dehydrated! 

Kabuki Brush
I could not resist the Kabuki Brush! It's free from Animal hair and it's completely vegan friendly. I've already used this and it's super soft! It makes light work of applying bronzer and powder; the perfect travel companion! 

Sun Lotion (SPF 15)
We've got a pretty long holiday booked this year so I know this will be super handy when are skin is less prone to burning in the sun. This one is packed with a tan accelerator which 'helps you tan 25% faster' and helps your tan last 50% longer! 

Age Defy+ DD Cream 
First we had BB, then CC and now we have DD. The Age Defy+ DD Cream has had some pretty rave reviews in the bloggersphere. It has protection for both UVA and UVB rays which makes it a perfect holiday foundation option.

Sugar Scrub 
I went through a sugar scrub phase a couple of years ago and I've missed having them in my life. They make your skin really smooth and soft, which makes them the perfect product for prepping for summer! This one contains Shea butter, Rosehip, Pomegranate and Coconut, which quite frankly sounds incredible.

That concludes my huge haul, I think I've got some fantastic organic products to get testing! I cannot wait! The biggest question is, where do I start?!

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig