Thursday 16 April 2015

Blusher Beauty By Bobbi Brown



I'm not joking when I say that as SOON as these dropped, I added them to my wish list. I've wanted to try a Bobbi Brown blusher for so long, so three in one handy palette was heaven to me. This is officially called The Cheek Palette and it was released in three different shade combinations. 

I had a House of Fraser gift card to spend, so I ended up ordering this beauty from there! I actually wanted the Berry combination, but when that one was out of stock, I opted for Pink. Inside the standard Bobbi Brown black sleek packaging, you get two powder blushers and a powder highlighter. The palette also houses a huge mirror, which makes it good for travelling or for your handbag for when you're on-the-go. 

You can see by the swatch below that these are very sheer in one wash. I've been using this with my Real Techniques Cheek Brush and slowly building up the coverage to my desired effect. You can barely see any difference in the swatch of the two pink shades, however, the left one is slightly more berry-toned. I've been using the highlighter shade with my Real Techniques Contour Brush. Again it's pretty sheer, but it creates a 'glowing from within' look which I think is gorgeous for spring time! 

The Cheek Palette retails for £34, which is pretty good value when you consider one shade from Bobbi Brown is £19. These flew off the shelves like hot cakes, but the Cheek Palette in Pink is still available here on the Bobbi Brown website.

Hope, Freedom, Love



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig