Wednesday 8 April 2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry



When Barry M launched the new Speedy Quick Dry collection, I knew I'd have to try it. The collection features a nine-piece pastel selection and the theme for this collection is racing! Each polish features a checkered flag as the lid and the names of the polishes all follow the theme too. The collection claims super fast-dry formula and is paired with a gorgeous new flat brush which makes application a dream! 

First of all, all claims aside, the colour selection is gorgeous! It's really hard to pick just a couple to try, I could easy have walked away with all of them. In the end I chose a bright green 'Pole Position' and a lilac blue 'Eat My Dust'. 

These really do dry quickly, in fact I've found that I need to apply quite a thick coat, otherwise they can actually dry mid-application. I first tried Pole Position, the formulation of this one is quite streaky. You need a good three coats of this one, but it's not too much of a problem as they dry so quickly. My favourite of the two though, is definitely 'Eat My Dust'. Not only is the formula of is much better; it's nowhere near as streaky so you only need two coats, but the colour is also beautiful! Whenever this is on my nails I cannot stop staring at it!

The Barry M Speedy Quick Dry polishes only cost £3.99 and you can pick up them up from Boots, Superdrug and the Barry M website. I'm definitely going to pick up some more shades, 'In A Heart Beat' is next on my radar! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig