Friday 17 April 2015

After Shower Beauty

For a long time I've hated moisturisers, they are just too sticky and too much fuss for my liking. However, over the last few months I've found three products that make moisturising a breeze! Each of these have different qualities that I like and I use them for all different purposes.

The One For When I'm In A Rush
The Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser hasn't been short of coverage in the bloggersphere and it's no surprise why! This moisturiser is the simplest of formulas, you just spray it all over your body and rub it in. It disappears instantly, yet it still supplies a whole load of moisture. These moisturisers come in a few different scents including Cocoa which makes you smell like chocolate! It retails for £5, but is often on offer for £3, (buy here) which makes it a high street bargain! 

The One For When I Want To Smell Beautiful
This is the one that gets the most use out of all three featured here. I've featured the Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Body Lotion* before and it's still a firm favourite in my collection. It comes in a handy pump bottle and it's much thicker in texture. It still soaks into the skin quickly, but it leaves behind the most beautiful scent, which really lingers! If fig isn't your thing, there are a few other scents you can choose from. This retails for £13 (buy here), which makes it more expensive than the others, but its oh so worth it! 

The One For Dry Spots
The Body Shop Body Butter has been on the market for longer than I can remember and it's a favourite of many worldwide. I find this far too thick to use all over my body, it just takes too long to soak in! However, I use this on all the spots that are prone to being a little too dry. It injects your skin with buckets of moisture and they come in a variety of scents. I'm currently using Honeymania, which is a sweet floral and honey scent, which is lovely for summer. This one retails for £13 (buy here) for 200ml and it lasts forever! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig